Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Lebara Scam!

My unreserved apologies for the delay in sending the first in the series. It is actually part of the strategic (whatever that word means) design.

Reports reaching me reveals that Lebara has changed its tariff plans. As it stands now, freebies such as paying 1p per call when the "free" lebara to lebara mins is finished is no longer available. Rather, lebara has introduced the "free" £10 credit when you top up with £20. As grand as this may appear, I consider it a ploy to wreck some damage to our pockets.

I can recall some 5-6months ago when lebara practically begged some of us to buy their line and promised manna from heaven. Now, they have gone back on their words, recalled all the freebies and left us in the lurch.

To the management of lebara, I borrow the words of the amiable Senga to say....."This is not acceptable....." and finally "Comon guys, this is not professional"

some food for thought....
Did you know that
A report has revealed that the Robert Gordon University currently contributes over £300 million annually to the Scottish economy?

See you guys in a forthnight

Bold

3 comments:

  1. Igwe, na wa for you, do you want to wreck Lebara, common guy, i think they are trying, in a month I use £20 for calls and so if they now say I get £10 free with 500 lebara mins I think its a good deal, only that it calls for discipline so that one does not spend more than £20 a month, my opinion though.
    Osezua

    ReplyDelete
  2. that brings us to Vectone too..guys please beware! they promised us 1p calls but that miracle never happened to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, Igwe, dont mimd them...dem be mumu

    ReplyDelete